Terms & Conditions - Review Program
Review Program Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: September 04, 2020
The Kids Craft's Review Program offers invited customers ("The Kids Craft Review Members") access to certain products at no cost in order to encourage independent customer reviews on publicly available and The Kids Craft’s suggested review websites, to further publicize certain products ("The Kids Craft’s Products"). Your participation in The Kids Craft’s Review Program is subject to these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and constitutes your acceptance to the Terms and Conditions. You participation to this program also automatically register you to receive The Kids Craft's newsletter and other promotional communication from time to time. The Kids Craft's Review Program is operated by Creativeana LLC The Kids Craft for residents residing in any of the 48 United States Contiguous States. Employees of The Kids Craft's or its affiliates are not eligible to participate in the, The Kids Craft’s Review Program.
You acknowledge and agree that all The Kids Craft's Review Products are:
- Promotional offers to you and are not sold to you, and
- Provided to you on an "as is" basis. The Kids Craft's makes no product warranties to you, and accepts no responsibility for return, repair, refund or replacement. The Kids Craft's Review Products provided to you will only be delivered to the delivery address associated with your The Kids Craft's Review Member Account provided by you when signing up for the The Kids Craft's Review Program. Your ongoing right to participate in the The Kids Craft's Review Program and your eligibility to receive The Kids Craft's Review Products is at The Kids Craft's sole discretion.
In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the The Kids Craft's Review Program, you agree that you will:
- Take all necessary steps to ensure that any non-public information made available to you in relation to any The Kids Craft's Review Products or the The Kids Craft's Review Program is kept confidential and use such information only for the purposes of your participation in the The Kids Craft's Review Program, until specifically directed by Creativeana LLC The Kids Craft to share with general public;
- Personally write and submit independent and truthful, reviews of your honest opinions one way or the other of The Kids Craft's Review Products on The Kids Craft’s required review sites.
- Not review any product where you have not actually used the product or where you have a conflict of interest due to any relationship you have with the product manufacturer or otherwise;
- Not sell, exchange, return for money or give possession of any The Kids Craft's Review Product to any other person, or delegate to anyone else the opportunity to write or submit a The Kids Craft's Review product review.
Revisions and Continued Use
The Kids Craft's reserves the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions, including the policies, guidelines, or other information on thekidscraft.com, at any time and at The Kids Craft's sole discretion. Any changes are effective upon posting a change notice or new terms and conditions on thekidscraft.com. You are responsible for reviewing the new terms and conditions and any applicable changes or notices. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE KIDS CRAFT'S REVIEW PROGRAM AFTER THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE PARTICIPATING IN THE KIDS CRAFT'S REVIEW PROGRAM AND IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE KIDS CRAFT'S OF THIS VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org).